If you came looking for Apple Guardians, you found it! Only the site name has changed. All else stays the same. Welcome back.

May 31, 2016

What to do When You Find a Baby Bird


Just the other day, when I went to get the mail, I found a baby bird sitting on the ground under our maple tree. When I looked up, I noticed a bird’s nest directly above where the baby bird had fallen and a very frantic mother robin flying around my head. I wasn’t the only one around. Neighbors were in their yards tending to their gardens while others were passing by while out on their walks. The baby bird and stressed mother drew the attention of a small crowd and everyone voiced their theories on what had to be done. I heard everything from old wives tales to improper handling of the little...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin