If you came looking for Apple Guardians, you found it! Only the site name has changed. All else stays the same. Welcome back.

September 28, 2009

Farm Animals: Organic vs. Conventional

Happy organic cows -



Unhappy, conventional, factory farm cows -




Happy organic chickens -




Unhappy, conventional, factory farm chickens -




Happy organic pigs -




Unhappy, conventional, factory farm pigs -




Happy organic turkeys -




Unhappy, conventional, factory farm turkeys -



Organic food animals are fed what they are supposed to be fed, and they live the way that is natural to them. If you have to eat meat, why would you want to eat something distressed and unhealthy?  Check out this page on Cruelty in the Animal Industry. 
 
Let your voice be heard,
Get the t-shirt.

5 comments:

  1. Amanda, if people were more selective with what they eat, by purchasing Organic products, all the misery you have shown could be stopped.
    Sure Organic products are more expensive, but with meat and animal foods much less should be consumed for good health anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks ***. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite post. It's crazy how intense pictures can be. I pull this one up all the time just to look at it again. I even sent it to my mum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I checked out the "Cruelty in the Animal Industry" link you put at the bottom of this post. Woa! If that doesn't put someone on the veggie band wagon, I don't know what will.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mel. I'm glad it made an impact.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin